« Home | 32 years into it... » | useless bits » | All Families Are Psychotic » | Rosie O'Donnell - Find Me » | Been a long time » | Movie Madness » | Playing -card Killer » | a girl about the net » | Snack Food Chinese Zodiac » | Reading list » 

Friday, April 15, 2005 

Onward into oblivion

I'm a huge fan of random subject lines (in email too!). I've been rootin about the internet, well mostly just checkin out other people's blogs. People need people. We need to know that there is someone out there whose irregular behaviour is just like ours. Me included. So I wrote a poem about it and here it is:

kindred connections
souls no longer lost
you reach out
grapple for your hand
strangers linked
forever in time
forever online
we may never meet
my life is yours to see
I reach out to you
no longer in limbo
validation found.

Been a long time since I wrote a poem on the spot. Dylan Thomas, I am not. I love speaking and writing jumbled. I have a friend who at heart is an editor, my lack of punctuation and proper grammar drives her silly. To me the message is important not the packaging so much.

I have my whole night to myself - well once I leave work that is. I need to work on posts for my other blog (it's not a porshe either). My technology blog gives me a place to be the geek I am.

About me

  • I'm mona
  • From
My profile

Blogroll