« Home | On and on » | The end - it cometh » | again » | Bits o' Memory » | The First Step » | circumstance » | TV Turnoff Week » | world's gone crazy » | My Life with Monsters » | A response » 

Wednesday, May 04, 2005 

The Hitchhiker's Guide To The Galaxy

2 Hitchhiker's thumbs way up! I have not been this entertained by a movie in such a long time. I watched the movie last night and wanted to go home and watch it again. Instead, I'm buying the book trilogy. The movie makes reference to the next book in the series: The Restaurant At the End of the Universe.

mos def is a genius. Each movie I see him in I love him more. Okay so I've always been his fan, back in the day before he was an actor, even. Hollywood better take notice because mos def is fantastic. I hope he gets his props for this role.

If you've read the book(s) go the see the movie. Trust me, peeps.