« Home | world's gone crazy » | My Life with Monsters » | A response » | Onward into oblivion » | 32 years into it... » | useless bits » | All Families Are Psychotic » | Rosie O'Donnell - Find Me » | Been a long time » | Movie Madness » 

Sunday, April 24, 2005 

TV Turnoff Week

Well it is here - I promised myself I would turn off the TV completely for one week. I read Adbusters magazine and when I saw it I decided it was something I needed to do. My TV viewing has risen to a ridiculous new high. It's almost always on. I fall asleep to it, always cartoons. So from April 25th to May 1st - no television will I watch. Unfortunately it means I miss a couple of important specials, I figured I could just cheat a little and tape a couple of shows.

I have some TV to watch right now...

About me

  • I'm mona
  • From
My profile

Blogroll