« Home | The end - it cometh » | again » | Bits o' Memory » | The First Step » | circumstance » | TV Turnoff Week » | world's gone crazy » | My Life with Monsters » | A response » | Onward into oblivion » 

Tuesday, May 03, 2005 

On and on

Here's the thing about celibacy - sometimes it goes on way too long. I took a vow of celibacy as a means of evaluating my romantic relationships. Here is my problem, as I've come to see it: physically I am interested in men; however I do not trust most men. So that leaves me with an emotional attachment to women. Great that I've figured that out - now what the F*ck to do about it.

I don't think I want to be in a relationship but random acts of sex are not the way to go either. What to do?! What the heck is wrong with me, I'm not even catholic and my level of guilt mongering is ridiculous. This sounds silly but I don't even know how to act available any more. I started high school a bit easy (didn't sleep around a lot but had my share of one-night stands and things of that nature) and ended my 20's in celibacy.

I'm an all or nothing kinda gal!

Hi Mona,
MB here! HEy can you walk me through this flikr thing?? How in the heck do i shrink my photos quickly?? DO you need a special phone to do all the neat tricks? If so, what phone is it and can i have Cingular??
Hey, NOT TRUSTING MEN, is certainly not an unusual way to feel, not to mention it will keep you on your toes, and aware of all the nutwacks roaming the planet. The fact you are able to trust women more at this point in your journey is a good thing, because let face it on a scale from 1-10, we rate far above the men folk 90% of the time! O.K. im being a little bit silly, but you get my point-i hope.
Dont worry about DOING anything about it, other then always focusing on trusting yourself. If you can begin to feel the power of self trust, at your young age,the rest of your path will be smoother.
Yoga has helped me more then any one thing with this issue. have you tried a class?
MB

Post a Comment