« Home | sometimes » | media machine » | The Hitchhiker's Guide To The Galaxy » | On and on » | The end - it cometh » | again » | Bits o' Memory » | The First Step » | circumstance » | TV Turnoff Week » 

Tuesday, May 17, 2005 

Randrics

For the life of me I cannot remember
What made us think that we were wise
and we'd never compromise

'Freshman' - The Verve

#

Now we look back and see that she didn't know how
We never thought that we'd get caught up
Stuck in the teenage waste

'Explode' - Nelly Furtado

#

And I'm tired of reflection and warning
Keeping myself at the centre of it all
We lie out of boredom
Just to stall the inevitable

'In The Road' - Weeping Tile

#

The bass, the rock
The mic, the treble
I like my coffee black
Just like my metal

'Shut Me Up' - Mindless Self Indulgence